Nancy Nardin of Smart Selling Tools approached us about designing and building her a new website. She needed a site with advanced portfolio management functionality to manage individual pages and category sorting for vendors, as well as management for her blog and an updated, modern responsive design for easy viewing on mobile devices and tablets.
The project started with planning and creating a scope of work that catered precisely to Smart Selling Tools’ needs. Once the plan was confirmed, we created a sitemap and wireframe based on a customized layout and functionality. Once those planning elements and branding were approved, we brought them into the new website. The result is a contemporary, customized website, integrated with the Worpdress platform, that offers an integrated portfolio/vendor management and front-end display, and responsive styling for easy viewing on mobile devices, including phones and tablets.
Some key features of this project:
- Site planning
- Customized design elements
- Responsive styling
- Full-width slider
- Portfolio/Vendor management, integrated into the WordPress editor interface
- Search engine optimization
- Self-hosted CMS-based site
- Fully-integrated WordPress administrative editing interface
- Client-editable content areas
- Server-side processing in PHP
- MySQL database content management