Michelle Turley hired me years ago to create a website for her when her acupuncture business was just starting to take off. After three years and new additions to her business, it was time for a website makeover.
The main goals of the site redesign were to have general WordPress updates AND to create a platform which will be easy to integrate a shopping cart, and add products to, in the next few months. Since we already had an established logo and branding, as well as a basic sitemap, the site planning was quick. I migrated all of the pertinent information from her old site. I then customized the layout, making the new website reiterate the natural, nourishing feel Michelle exudes in her treatments. I integrated new keyword research to help her improve her organic rankings, cleaned up her sidebar, added and customized sharing options, as well as designed some fun new visual elements.
Some key features of this project:
- Logo and branding design
- Site planning and marketing recommendations
- Customized design elements
- Full updates to Self-hosted CMS-based site
- Fully-integrated WordPress administrative editing interface
- Current, Valid HTML5
- Client-editable content areas
- jQuery image sliders
- Server-side processing in PHP
- MySQL database content management
- Cleanup of old site spam comments