Jon Porter of High Sierra Blasting needed an updated website with an integrated photo gallery.
The project started with planning and creating a scope of work that catered precisely to HS Blasting’s needs. Once the plan was confirmed, we created a sitemap and wireframe based on a customized layout and functionality. Once those planning elements and branding were approved, we brought them into the new website. The result is a contemporary, customized website, integrated with the Worpdress platform, that offers an integrated image gallery and responsive styling for easy viewing on mobile devices.
Some key features of this project:
- Site planning
- Customized design elements
- Responsive styling
- Full-width slider with text animation
- Lightbox gallery, integrated with WordPress gallery management
- Search engine optimization
- Self-hosted CMS-based site
- Fully-integrated WordPress administrative editing interface
- Client-editable content areas
- Server-side processing in PHP
- MySQL database content management