Vanessa Porter needed a logo, branding and content management website with booking engine and map so her fans can follow her journey across the United States.
Vanessa Porter is a classical violinist who will be spending a year doing house concerts for people and organizations nation-wide while traveling cross country via the scenic route. Along with a logo and custom look and feel, Vanessa needed a pretty beefy website where followers can book concerts, follow her updates, and see where she will be next. The project started with planning and creating a scope of work that catered precisely to her needs. Once the plan was confirmed, we created a sitemap and wireframe that effectively combines her story with her website needs. Once those planning elements and branding were approved, we brought them into the new website. The result is a contemporary, customized website built on Worpdress that offers social network integration, blogging, concert booking, and an updatable map.
Some key features of this project:
- Logo and branding design
- Site planning and marketing recommendations
- Customized design elements
- Search engine optimization
- Content creation
- Self-hosted CMS-based site
- Fully-integrated WordPress administrative editing interface
- Current HTML5
- Client-editable content areas
- Custom Google Map API integration
- Booking engine set up and integration
- Server-side processing in PHP
- MySQL database content management