Evolution Industries is a growing company, adding new facets to their business. They contacted me for an updated content management website and strategic design that would effectively blend all of their new services in one website.
The main goals of the site redesign was to effectively combine all of the different facets of this growing business in one website, as well as bring it into a content management platform. I worked with his existing logo and branding to update it to include his new business name and services, as well as to modernize it. Next, through some strategic planning, we created a sitemap and wireframe that were cohesive to his business, yet still made sense to web visitors. Once those planning elements and branding were approved, we brought them into the development website. The result is a clean, contemporary, and customized website built on Worpdress that promotes the quality of service that Evolution provides.
Some key features of this project:
- Logo and branding redesign
- Site planning and marketing recommendations
- Customized design elements
- Search engine optimization
- Content creation
- Self-hosted CMS-based site
- Fully-integrated WordPress administrative editing interface
- Current, Valid HTML5
- Client-editable content areas
- jQuery image sliders
- Server-side processing in PHP
- MySQL database content management