Every project is different so every estimate varies. This is based on the information you provide me in a defined scope of work:
- A defined scope of work for the project (i.e. logo, brochure, illustration, etc)
- What exact components you are supplying (i.e. brochure images and text versus needing me to do copy writing and finding/purchasing stock photography; do you have a clear idea of a design you like or not? Do you have an existing logo and/or identity?).
- Look and feel (i.e. trendy graphics, photo realism, contemporary art)
- Objective – A.KA. Target Market (i.e. wanting more clients who are women 50 years+, young adults applying to college)
- Size of business (i.e. start-up versus corporation)
- Marketing assistance (i.e. if you need me to help you figure out a marketing plan and overall strategy in addition to the design projects)
- Number of revisions and how many people have a say in those revisions
Contact me with the scope of your project and I will give you an estimate. Click here if you need help in developing a scope of work or contact me for planning assistance.