Thank you to everyone who attended last night’s marketing meeting. I was so stoked to see so many people interested in growing their business as well as loved the great feedback and comments. Some of the additional things we discussed that are not on the worksheets include:
Blogs to Follow:
– Sara’s blog: scroll down to the right and you will find a place to enter your email address for blog updates at http://sarazimmerman.net/more/blog/.
– Seth Godin: go to http://sethgodin.typepad.com/ and enter your email address on the left
– Marketing Sherpa: go to http://www.marketingsherpa.com/index.html and a pop up will ask you for your info.
– Sara Zimmerman Art, Illustration and Design, Graphic and Web Design that will make you stand out, 530-587-7492, email@example.com
– Laura Guntren, Business and Marketing Coach, 530-386-141,7 LCGuntren@hotmail.com, free 1/2 hour consultations
– Small Business Administration: http://www.sba.gov/
– Small Business Development Center: closest is Roseville at www.sbdcsierra.org
– Books we discussed last night.
Recommended Social Networks:
(Some of these have tricks to how to create and build them. If you don’t know what you’re doing and need help, please ask before you spend a ton of time).
– Facebook and a Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com
– Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/
I know I presented a lot of stuff and it can be a bit overwhelming. However, both Laura and I are happy to help you create what you need, from a game plan that fits your time and budget to the actual materials itself. We can help you plan, set up your social networks, your email campaigns, your print/web ads, and integrate you blog and website, and the list goes on….
Additionally, I am thinking of making this a longer workshop (thank you for your feedback to recommend it) and delve deeper into the actual marketing efforts I recommended. I will keep you posted on that. In the meantime, if you have any questions or would like to schedule some time, (or know someone who needs a hand), please send them my way. I am very happy to work with small business owners so I can help them move towards their dreams. And if you want to write me some other feedback or a testimonial, please feel free to do by email, through my Linked In, on my Facebook Fan Page, or on Google.
Stay stoked and true to your passion!